Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Blog Revamp

Hi All,

So it's no secrect that I am OBSESSED with event planning and design.  My wedding was a labor of love that took 15 months to realize.  I couldn't have done it without my mother who was my right hand woman throughout the process.  More and more, I think about starting up my own company.  While I am definitely not ready to take the plunge with that (it's a bit too scary now), I am ready to get more serious about this blog.  While it's been ages since I have written anything...opps...I'm ready to live out my passion for parties on this page.  Also be sure to follow me on Instagram: @carrietaneyhill

While I mull over a potential redesign of this blog, enjoy some photos from a shoot my husband and I did.  Since it poured on our wedding day and we didn't get many photos, our photographer the oh-so-fabulous Krista Jones, offered to reshoot us for free.  I asked our florist, Blush Floral Design, to recreate my bouquet and make a new floral crown.  I couldn't be more excited with how everything turned out.  Enjoy and more posts to come...I promise!!







 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment