Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Back in the Game

Well this past weekend I did it!  I ran 12 miles!!  It wasn't easy and it wasn't really fun but I pushed through and made it.  My first 6 miles was great and I was ahead of my usual pace but then I could feel my body starting to get sluggish.  The rest of the 6 miles I alternated between walking and running.  My final time was 2:08.  Not at all on pace but for being very sick for 3 weeks, I will take it!!  It's better then not to have started at all...

Thanks to everyone out there for any positive thoughts you sent my way!  We leave in just 8 days and I am really excited!  The weather outlook keeps changing but I am praying for it to be warm enough so I can wear some of my new Lilly I got for Christmas :)  13.1 here I come...

No comments:

Post a Comment