Monday, April 8, 2013

Living a Lilly Life

As anyone who reads this or knows me can tell you, I am a HUGE Lilly Pulitzer fan.  Not only of the fabulous clothes, but of the lifestyle and of course, Ms. Pulitzer herself.  I, like the rest of the pink-and-green world, was very sad to hear about her passing yesterday morning.  She took a simple idea and turned it in to an empire.  There are already some wonderful tributes out there celebrating her life and ideas.  One of my favorites I have seen is from The Preppy Princess:
http://thepreppyprincess.wordpress.com/2013/04/07/lilly-pulitzer-1931-2013-anything-is-possible-with-sunshine-and-a-little-pink/

I think it's fitting that after a brutal winter across the US, today spring has truly sprung! It almost feels like Lilly herself is shining down and after all, anything is possible with sunshine and little pink :)

Until my next post here is the motto that I live my life by and sums up everything the brand is about:

No comments:

Post a Comment