Monday, May 13, 2013

MIA

So I have been super MIA for the past few weeks but with good reason!  Just after my last post, my organization had a long 5 day strategic meeting that I had to participate in.  Since all of those days were 12 hours long, I didn't feel much like blogging.  Then back to the office for 2 days and then I went off to Spain!!  More specifically to the Canary Islands!!

The trip was for work but I did manage to get some play time in there.  These islands really are so beautiful and I would actually recommend them for an out-of-the-box honeymoon idea.  Sadly I was there alone :(  Next week it's back on a plane, this time to Tanzania (again for work). 

I plan on writing something more thought provoking tomorrow but just wanted people to know I am still alive!!

No comments:

Post a Comment